Whispering Pines is a family oriented RV campsite located 3 km south of Mara Lake, in the Shuswap of British Columbia.
Our campground is on 11 acres of beautiful open grass fields for plenty of room for play, and surrounded by old growth Cedar, Pine and Willows, Walnut, Cherry, Pear and Plum trees for privacy and shade. We are bordered on the north by Johnson Creek, Highway 97A to the east by, and farmland to the west and south.
Amenities: Heated Swimming Pool, Gazebo, Boat Storage, Mini Golf, Limited WiFi.
- a large 30′ x 50′ heated outdoor swimming pool (please note the pool will be opened mid-June)
- A covered gazebo is available for rent which is great for gatherings and activities.
- Several large grassed fields for play and lounging with communal fire pits.
- Old growth cedar, pine, willows, walnut, cherry, pear & plum trees.
- A cool refreshing creek that borders the north-end of the property.
- A store that stocks dairy products from local producers, RV accessories, library, DVD’s, and last-minute items that you may have forgotten.
- Mini-putt, boat storage, horse shoes pits, volleyball.
- We have a WiFi hot spot adjacent to the store to check your email, and keep in touch with friends and family (not streaming). WiFi is $10.00/day.