Sid Turcotte Park Camping and Cottage Resort
We are a family owned Campground and Cabin Resort located in the beautiful town of Mattawa Ontario. Our resort may not have a pool but we are a rustic wonder, waiting for you to come and relax, sit back and enjoy the natural beauty all around you. We are situated on 2000 feet of the scenic Mattawa River with full access to the Upper Ottawa River, which is only a couple of hundred meters down river.
We are truly a dream location where all types of outdoor pursuits can be enjoyed, from fishing, boating, canoeing, kayaking, swimming, hiking, ATVing, horseback riding, golfing, shopping and much more. Our location is unsurpassed, being situated within the town of Mattawa. You can walk or cycle to town and enjoy the many delights this picturesque town has to offer; yet still have all the benefits of the surrounding waterways and wilderness at your doorstep. We are also a short ride to the Voyageur Multi Use Trails system for hours of entertainment.
Our campground offers full hook-ups to un-serviced sites and everything in between. We have big rig friendly pull-thru sites that make setting up camp a piece of cake. No camper? No problem… why not rent one of our trailers and camp in comfort. If you are not the camping type, you can stay in one of our beautiful Cedar Cabins that have all the amenities of home.
Book your space now and keep your eye out on our FACEBOOK PAGE for upcoming events and activities.
- Gated access (cards by deposit, returned when your card is returned)
- Washrooms/Shower house with free hot showers
- Free WiFi hotspot near office
- Coin laundry
- Volleyball and Badminton
- Two Large Playgrounds
- Two beaches (great fun to tube from one to the other)
- Aquaplay watermat
- Blowup small water slide on swim platform
- Jump platform into the river (NO diving)
- Large fields for games of soccer or baseball
- Movie nights
- Theme Days
- Fish from our shores
- Convenience Store on site with snacks and some RV supplies
- Local hardwood firewood for sale (no outside wood permitted)
- Ice and Bait on site
- Town sewer and water
- Dump Station Free
- Honey Wagon to come to your site $15
- Boat launch Free
- Boat docks for a fee
- Fishing Boat rental and canoe rentals
- Limited Life Jackets for loan at no cost
- 10-15 minute ATV ride to VMUTS trails. Leave directly from your campsite
- Pet Friendly