Scotties RV Park and Campground has 44 sites (including pull-through sites and big rig sites)!
We cater to all customers, whether you’re interested in staying for a week, month, or day. Even better, we’re open year round!
Our park is convenient, peaceful, and clean. We’re only minutes away from downtown Creston, and we are within walking distance to all amenities (including grocery stores, banks, pharmacy, parks, swimming pool and more).
At Scotties RV Park, we strive to make your Kootenay RV experience the best stay you could possibly have. We also take great pride in our friendly service and our exceptionally clean washrooms and showering/laundry facilities!
A little bit of history. . . . It all started approximately 50 years ago with the Scott family who started this property as a cherry and apple orchard. People would come from all over to camp over in tents and pick apples and cherries. The laundry and bathroom facilities used to be a summer kitchen complete with a cook stove where people would make apple sauce and do all of their canning. Then it was off home again with all of their goods!!
On behalf of Scotties RV & Campground, we want to personally welcome you to our park and thank you for your patronage. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your stay more enjoyable.
Your family-owned and operated RV Park
MORGAN & DEBBIE
Open all year round – 44 sites – 13 no-service
- Exceptionally clean heated showers washrooms and laundry facilities – Wheelchair accessible
- Quiet, large, level sites, great for tenting
- Within walking distance to downtown -just minutes away
- Centrally located
- Family owned and operated
- Fax service available
- Lots of shelter as well as sunny areas
- Flower gardens
- Friendly service
- Just blocks to Lions Park, swings, slides, baseball, etc
- 15amp/water sites AND 30amp w/full hook-ups
- Some pull-through sites available
- Dog walk
- Just a hop skip and a jump away from the Goat River, fun for the whole family. Bring a towel and chairs and you’ll want to stay all day.