Located 25 minutes north of Prince George on Hwy 97. Our beautiful little campground has 35 campsites, many of which are along the river. 11 power and water sites, combination of 15/30 amp sites.
Most of our sites are back-in, with a few pull-thru and tent sites for all camping enthusiasts. Store and cafe onsite with WIFI, serving specialty organic coffee, baked treats and our famous chocolate covered frozen cheesecake!
Clean washrooms with flush toilets and free hot showers. Guests have raved about how welcome they feel and fallen in love with our space. Easy and convenient booking system available on website. Look forward to meeting you.
- cafe & store on site
- 10 sites with water and electrical (15 + 30 amp)
- back-in and pull-through RV & Trailer Sites
- tent sites
- wash house with toilets and hot showers
- wood and ice
- picnic tables
- fire pits
- horseshoe pit
- pet friendly (please leash and clean up after your pet)
- photography services available