Pine Lake Leisure – A Parkbridge RV Resort
Discover a piece of summer paradise nestled amidst majestic pines and sandy beaches at our family-focused resort situated on the picturesque shores of Pine Lake in the heart of Central Alberta. A short and beautiful drive from Calgary or Edmonton and only 20 minutes from Red Deer, our ideal location makes the resort a convenient summer season getaway destination!
We are open from May to the end of September and offer a variety of spacious, full service seasonal sites. In addition, for those families who don’t have an RV but still want that spot on the lake, modern two-bedroom cabins are available for rent on a weekly, monthly or seasonal basis.
We offer planned activities for children and families to enjoy throughout the summer months – everything from sand castle contests and craft hour to capture the flag and Halloween in August. The whole family is sure to have a great time. Join us for a most memorable summer adventure!
- Sandy beach
- Marina – Leisure Club has 80 slips in the marina along with a boat launch
- Snack Bar – For weekends when cooking’s a hassle, try our self-serve Snack Bar for ice cream, sandwiches, burgers, fries, wraps, nachos, coffee and pastries as well as breakfast
- Recreation Hall – Our grand hall offers a small corner library for our seasonal guests with spectacular views of Pine Lake’s pristine waters, complemented by a wraparound patio deck for warm summer nights and sunny afternoons (located in Leisure Centre)
- Workout Area – A workout facility is available with free weights, bikes, and universal gym; showers are just around the corner for your convenience (located in Leisure Centre)
- Arcade – with arcade games, foosball, and pool tables (located in Leisure Centre)
- Large heated pool – Our swimming pool is located right next to the Leisure Centre and is exclusive for our Seasonal tenants, cabin tenants and guests. Adult swim is from 10 am – 11 am and public swim is from 11 am – 8 pm daily.
- 3 playgrounds
- Horseshoe pits
- Volleyball court
- Kids’ Activities Centre – We offer organized crafts and events for children aged five to twelve to enjoy throughout the summer months – everything from sand castle contests and craft hour to capture the flag and Halloween in August.
- Planned family events
- 77 acres of natural terrain to explore
- Close to Golf Courses