Memory Lane Campground and RV Park is located close to Edmonton, St. Albert, Spruce Grove and Stony Plain. We offer seasonal, daily, weekly and monthly sites.
• 45 large sites with power, water and sewer
• Sites are 30, 35 or 40 feet wide and 65 feet long
• Picnic table and firepit at every site
• Space for tents and day-camping
• Shower building with Edmonton city water
• Safe, monitored campground
• Firewood, propane, ice, cold drinks and other camping essentials are for sale at the office.
• Good reception for your satellite TV.
• Power gate with access cards
Things to Do
• Take a riding lesson
• Watch the birds
• Walk on the nature trail
• Play horseshoes
• Fish for trout in the catch-and-release pond
• Fly your favorite kite
• Fly your model airplane
• Watch the stars and meteorite showers
• See the northern lights
• Gather around a campfire
• Rest and relax
• Get a good night’s sleep
Five golf courses and five lakes are easily accessible within a 35 minute drive. Make Memory Lane your base for exploring the attractions north east of Edmonton and St. Albert.
Call 780-995-5555 for information and reservations.
Check-in time is up to 7 PM. Later check-ins will be at the campground manager’s discretion