Memory Lane Campground and RV Park follows the direction provided by the Alberta Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Deena Hinshaw. The same standards for social distancing and prevention of spread of disease apply in the campground as apply elsewhere. Sites are ample in size for distancing at 30, 35 or 40 feet wide. No guests from other households are allowed.
*We regret that tent campers, day campers and events cannot be accommodated during COVID 19. All playground equipment and swings have been taped off to indicate that use is prohibited.• The shower house and outdoor facilities, including picnic shelter and toilets, have been closed and/or taped off.
There is still plenty to do at Memory Lane: walk the trails, fly your kite, photograph the birds and flowers, challenge a trout in the catch-and-release pond, view the stars or rest and rejuvenate. Quiet country location with 45 fully-serviced (PWS) large RV sites with Edmonton city water, fire pit and picnic table at each site. Shower building conveniently located. Picnic shelter available. Firewood and camping necessities stocked at office.
Secure gated site with on-site caretaker. Enjoy bird-watching, walking trails, catch-and-release stocked fishing pond, playground, horseshoe pits, sandpit and more. The big open sky provides an ideal opportunity to view northern lights and meteor showers. Five golf courses and five lakes are easily accessible within a 35 minute drive. Make Memory Lane your base for exploring the attractions north east of Edmonton and St. Albert.
Memory Lane is an eco-friendly location:
• built with local materials by local tradespeople
• features low-profile campground roads
• offers a natural woodland walking trail and
• has a recycling program in place.
Campground rules are designed to make everyone’s stay pleasant.
• Check-in time is up to 8 PM. Later check-ins will be at the campground manager’s discretion.
- 45 large sites with power, water and sewer
- Sites are 30, 35 or 40 feet wide and 65 feet long
- Picnic table and firepit at every site
- Space for tents and day-camping
- Shower building with Edmonton city water
- Safe, monitored campground
- Firewood, propane, ice, cold drinks and other camping essentials are for sale at the office.
- Good reception for your satellite TV.
- Power gate with access cards
Things to Do
- Take a riding lesson
- Watch the birds
- Walk on the nature trail
- Play horseshoes
- Fish for trout in the catch-and-release pond
- Fly your favorite kite
- Fly your model airplane
- Watch the stars and meteorite showers
- See the northern lights
- Gather around a campfire
- Rest and relax
- Get a good night’s sleep