Welcome to Maple Ridge Family Campground and RV Park. Located on the Bruce Peninsula, close to the shores of Lake Huron and Georgian Bay, Maple Ridge Family Campground is quiet and family-friendly, with over 80 acres of beautiful campground for your family to enjoy. Enjoy hiking, swimming, fishing and cycling, or take in one of the many local activities.
Some of our nearby attractions include:
– Boat tours of Flowerpot Island in Georgian Bay and Lake Huron
– Scuba diving on some 20 shipwrecks off the shore of Tobermory
– Hiking on the Niagara Escarpment around Lion’s Head
– Kayaking at Fathom Five National Marine Park
– Cabot Head Lighthouse near Dyers Bay