With just over 48 acres on the mighty St. Lawrence River, near the village of Lancaster, Ontario, Canada, our campground is the ideal base of exploration for the many exciting natural and man made treasures in Eastern Ontario and Western Quebec.
Whether you want to ‘rough it’ in our backwoods dry camping areas or you choose to have all the comforts of a spacious, riverfront site with electrical and water, we have something for everyone.Other features found at our campground are:
- ✔ Spacious sandy private beach with floating play structures
- ✔ Pioneer Hall: A 200 seat pub and the epicentre of weekend activities and dances
- ✔ Life of Reilly Tiki Bar: full service bar and restaurant, right by the beach, eat in or take out.
- ✔ Waterfront: our campground is home to over half a kilometre of shoreline.
- ✔ Beachfront volleyball net and kids play structure
- ✔ Full length soccer field and baseball diamond
- ✔ Modern playground
- ✔ Weekday coin operated laundry room
- ✔ Public washrooms & showers
- ✔ Convenience store selling propane, firewood, ice, camping supplies and basic groceries
- ✔ Mobile pumpout service
- ✔ Spacious dog walking trails through the forest
- ✔ Shuffleboard court and horseshoe pit
- ✔ Boat docks
- ✔ Miniature golf course