Kokanee Chalets is located on the East Shore of Kootenay Lake in Crawford Bay British Columbia. We have a selection of cabins and hotel rooms and also boast a forested RV park and campground. We are family and group friendly and even have a playground in the center of the property. You can hang out on our private pebble beach by walking five minutes down the forest path, or head to the sandy community beach, which is a fifteen minute walk or three minute drive away!
Our sites are spacious, lush and well kept. We have many acres of space here so you can choose to be deeper in the forest – or closer to the office and our other amentities like the hot tub, showers, laundry etc.
- Pets are welcome at Kokanee Chalets RV Park and Campground.
- Each site has a picnic table and fire pit. Wood is available at the office for a reasonable price.
- There are two sets of bathrooms and showers for your convenience. Showers are free, hot and clean!
- Coffee and refreshments available in the main office
- Bug spray and other camping gear can be purchased either in the office or at the local store.
- The large children’s playground is between the RV site area and the tenting site area.
- Campers must ensure their garbage and food are properly contained / stored so as not to encourage wildlife issues. There are solid garbage collection and recycling facilities located around the premises.