We want to welcome you to Haid’s Hideaway Family Campground. It is our goal to offer you a quiet place to relax, unwind and have fun with family, friends and pets too. Our campground is a great place to enjoy nature and play in the small rapids along our shoreline.
- 3000 feet of water frontage on the Skootamatta River in the Land O’ Lakes Region
- Campground is 175 km east of the GTA and 170 km west of Ottawa, 1km from Hwy #7
- Beautiful • Large • Private • Treed • Riverfront Sites
- Serviced or unserviced sites along the water’s edge
- Mature trees surrounding each site for privacy
- Canoe, Kayak, Tube Rentals – Located on the Moira & Skootamatta Canoe Trail
- Riverfront Sites large enough to accommodate the largest RV
- Serviced Sites (Electricity & Water) & Unserviced Sites
- Mature trees between sites to ensure privacy
- Sites include a picnic table and a fire ring
- Clean washrooms with running water. Flush toilets, Sinks and Hot Showers.
- Haid’s Hideaway… a Seasonal, Overnight, Riverfront Family Campground
- Your hosts, Rob & Elizabeth Haiden
- Open May Long Weekend until Thanksgiving Monday
Our store offers a variety of supplies: camping staples, candy bars, propane cylinders, fishing tackle, worms and more. If you need something that we don’t carry, Tweed or Kaladar are only ten minutes away.