Formerly the Hole in the Wall Campground
- Natural beauty, the ocean, whales — a summer experience on this island in the Bay of Fundy!
- Choose spectacular cliff wilderness sites or conventional serviced sites.
- Private hot showers
- Laundry facilities
- Ice, soft drinks, water
- Campfire wood
- Wi-fi access on-site
- Telephone & info displays
- Swing set and rafts
- All the campsites have picnic tables and fire rings
- There are chemical toilets throughout the cliff-side areas.
There are no bears, moose, coyotes, skunks, porcupines, or poisonous snakes on Grand Manan, so campers can sleep comfortably under the stars.
This wilderness campground is an Island attraction. Campers use the term “awesome” to describe our campground… Imagine camping under the stars, moon on the water, and just below your tent site, ocean lapping or crashing against the cliffs, whales and sea life communicating in the night, all surrounded with the scent of juniper and spruce trees.