Grand Palms RV Resort & Park
Family-oriented campground is located just 500 feet from the East Gates of Grand Beach (the second nicest beach in Canada according to Reader’s Digest Magazine) and we offer top notch customer experience and services. We have huge campsites available as well as plans for a Caribbean-themed resort with a lazy river, splash pads, pools, a swim-up bar, an outdoor fitness centre and so much more for all ages to enjoy! Book today!
- We are 500 feet from the East gates of Grand Beach!
- the second nicest beach in Canada according to Reader’s Digest Magazine
- 3km from the water! (Lake Winnipeg)
- Canada’s 6th largest lake. 24,387 squared kilometres
- 20 minutes from Pine Falls!
- Walleye capital of Manitoba!
- Within 1km of over 1,000km of ATV trails!
- Many of the trails are great for mountain biking. A black Diamond trail can be found in the area.
- 4km from ‘Ancient beach trail head‘ hiking trail!
- The sand on this trail is part of the Belair moraine, a hill-like landform deposited here by glacial activity more than 14,000 years ago.
- 20 minutes to Selkirk!
- Manitobas 7th largest city!
- 10 minutes to a few nearby golf courses!
- Manitoba is home to over 140 golf courses.
- We even offer the choice of a concrete pad/patio for a bit of an extra fee!
- 12’ x 26’ with a half moon cut out for your fire pit!