Cool Waters RV park is located in a valley about 5 minutes south of beautiful Nelson BC.
The property has a creek running through it, it is about 20 minutes from the local ski hill, and has a great number of mountain bike trails within close proximity.
The RV park has select amenities, including wireless internet, as well as electrical and water service.
The west arm of Kootenay lake offers boating, swimming, fishing and wonderful views of Nelson from pulpit rock on the south face of Elephant Mountain. In addition to the Gerrard Rainbow, Kootenay Lake is home to Perch, Ling cod, Bull Trout, and Kokanee Salmon. The Kokanee spawn every August and you can see this marvelous event at Kokanee Creek and other small tributaries in the area.
Nelson has both the terrain and the scenery that makes for fantastic hiking. Clear streams, large inland lakes, forest covered valleys, wildflowers, make this area a hiker’s paradise. There are at least 10 trails close to the city for hiking, biking and snowshoeing.
Golf is tremendously popular in the West Kootenays. As a result, there are golf courses everywhere. In the Nelson area, you will find three beautiful, yet very different courses that test your ability while at the same time offering spectacular scenery.
Our campground facilities include:
• Quiet friendly atmosphere
• Creekside sites
• Hook-up sites including water and 15 and 30 amp power
• Clean privies and shower house
• Free wireless internet access
• Picnic tables
• One RV or trailer etc. is allowed per site
• All vehicles must be registered at the office
• Registered guests are responsible for the actions of their visitors
• Quiet hours are 11:00 pm to 7:00 am. (Must be respectful of others at all times)
• Pets must be on a leash at all times (there are walking trails nearby)
• Please clean up after your pets
• Enclosed fires conditional to provincial bans. Please use a barbecue or hibachi for cooking only
• Persons must be at least 19 years of age in order to rent a site. No minors can stay without an adult on site