Cape Croker Park is owned and operated by the Chippewas of Nawash Unceded First Nation. We are located on the eastern shore of the Bruce Peninsula in Ontario, Canada. Situated on the shores of Sydney Bay, Cape Croker Park makes a perfect get-a-way for the whole family. Our campground is open for the first weekend in May through to Thanksgiving Day.
Nestled between high limestone bluffs, the Park encompasses 520 acres and has 315 campsites, suitable for tents and trailers, in several camping areas. Electrical sites are available in some camping areas. Sites are comfortably laid out and close to all you’ll need while you’re away from home.
- Camping for Tents & Trailers, complete with Hydro hook-up
- Group Camping, Solitary Camping, Seasonal Camping
- Swimming, Beach Volleyball, Boat Launch
- Sheltered Harbour for Sail Boats of all sizes
- Annual Traditional Pow Wow – August 18-19 2018
- Hiking on the Bruce Trail or on our Special Nature Walks
- Quiet Hours Strictly Enforced
- Showers, Flush Toilets, Laundromat
- Near by variety and fast food store for supplies and snacks
From hiking the Bruce Trail to swimming in Georgian Bay, from canoeing or simply soaking up the warm atmosphere, all our visitors to the Cape Croker Park are guaranteed their own special experience. Join us!