The Papineau-Labelle wildlife reserve campsites are all located on the edge of a lake. They offer unserviced or rustic sites including a fire pit and a picnic table. The Joinville campsite has a sanitary block (toilet and sinks only). The Echo campsite has a complete sanitary block with showers.
The Cheminots group campsite, located at Lac Ernest, can accommodate up to 30 people.
- Rustic camping (tents only) in the Ernest, De la Baie, du Sourd, Saey and Marie-Lefranc sectors
- May 15 to September 7, 2020
- May 14 to September 6, 2021
- Rustic camping (tents only) in the Ernest and du Sourd sectors
- September 8 to November 1, 2020, except during big game hunting periods
- September 7 to October 31, 2021, except during big game hunting periods