Camping Cabano is located at Lac Témiscouata
Close to the borders of Quebec and New Brunswick, Camping Cabano is the ideal transit through its easy access from highway # 85, for campers heading to the Maritimes, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, Islands of Prince Edward Island and of course the Magdalen Islands and the Gaspé.
In the Appalachians, the Témiscouata RCM includes multiple hills and mountains, interspersed with valleys at the bottom of which there are often long lakes. The chain of the Notre-Dame mountains (constituent of the Appalachians) crosses the MRC from southwest to northeast. Lake Témiscouata is one of the largest on the south shore of Quebec. It is 42 km long and 3 to 6 km wide.
We offer you a multitude of services and facilities to make your stay pleasant in our company. Camping Cabano is a gathering place where young and old can have fun in complete safety. The curfew is at 10:30 p.m.
Attractions of the region
- Mountain biking paradise, a multitude of trails from the campsite
- Aster, scientific basis which explains celestial and terrestrial phenomena
- Golf courses, 5 golf courses nearby, within a radius of less than 60km, including the Golf de la Vallée du Témiscouata, 4km from our campsite
- 130km bike path along Lake Témiscouata for a distance of approximately 30km
- A multitude of festivals and outdoor shows, even on the campsite we have our shows
- Fishing, hunting, gardens and more, come and see!