Bare Oaks Family Naturist Park is a year-round naturist park near Toronto in Canada where the entire family can experience traditional naturist values in a modern setting. We are nestled among the natural wilderness of the Ontario Greenbelt and Oak Ridges Moraine. Our varied landscape includes open spaces, forests, ponds, streams and a small lake. We also have many recreational facilities. Our clubhouse provides year-round amenities including saunas and a whirlpool. Bare Oaks offers day-use memberships and seasonal campsites but also welcomes visitors and travellers.
Some might use the terms nudist and nudism to describe us and what we do. But we prefer naturist and naturism because our creed is so much more than just taking your clothes off. It is a life philosophy with physical, psychological, environmental, social and moral benefits. We go beyond a mere recreational pursuit and promote ethical naturism. We endeavour to live a naturist life and nudity is key to body acceptance and an integral part of our naturist philosophy. As such, we are not clothing-optional. Clothing is worn only for protection. But we do give new visitors a chance to adjust.
- The park office to register, to inquire, and for general customer service
- 5 guest rooms
- A store where you can buy food, ice and merchandise
- The Bare Bistro restaurant
- Sunning & socializing deck
- A lounge with Satellite TV, fireplace, darts, table tennis, & billiards
- Two saunas – one dry and one for steam
- An indoor whirlpool
- A solar-heated outdoor swimming pool
- Exercise room
- The New Forest hall – where events are held
- Washrooms and showers