All Done RV Camping
has one of the longest camping seasons, from April to November, to help the Snow Birds make their journey to and from the United States. We have 46 “large” full service sites, 30 amp, each with a fire pit and beautiful shade trees.
To help make your stay with us more enjoyable; All Done RV Camping offers our valued guests the following amenities:
- 46 full service hook ups, 30 amp/120 volt services
- Only tents for visitors to stay on a friends site to use their toilet and shower. We have no outdoor facilities for tenters, but we would not turn away someone in need, or a long distance cycle-
rider. We have the bathroom inside, but the main door will be locked at 7pm.
- RV’s for rent that are fully stocked and ready for use
- Fire pits each site plus firewood for sale if needed.
- A River running through the grounds which is great for tubing, canoeing, kayaking and fishing.
- Outdoor gathering place with large clay firewood oven. This will be heated Saturdays for campers to cook bread, pizzas, kebabs and hot granite slabs for shrimp, sliced meat, etc.
- Easy hiking trails and asphalt roads with marked 1\2 km, 1 km, 1.5 km and 2 km increments.
- Onsite building has a large community room with sofa, chairs, wood stove, tv, movies, coffee, tea, soft drinks and hot chocolate.
- Onsite sales for necessities such as bread, milk, ice, pop, chips, bug spray, sun lotion, and toilet paper.
- Large deck with WiFi overlooking a fantastic view of the river.
- Sites are 50’ x 60’ or larger
- Pull through sites
- Laundry facility
- Visitor parking
- Hospital, police, gasoline, pharmacy’s, and big name shopping stores are 19 km’s away in nearby Sussex.
- Medical Help Line, RN #811, Sussex Hospital (506) 432-
3100, Shoppers Drug Store (506) 433- 4997,
Sussex Police non-
emergency (506) 433- 7700, EMERGENCY 911