Representation on a National Level
The Canadian Camping and RV Council provides their members with the services and support that RV Parks and Campgrounds need to be successful while helping to promote the growth and development of the Canadian RV and Camping Industry. This is accomplished through Member promotion, exclusive cost-saving programs, legislative advocacy and Industry representation with the Federal Government of Canada.
By uniting Canadian Camping and RV Council Campground owners with its Industry Partners RVDA of Canada, Canadian Recreational Vehicle Association and Go RVing Canada, we are able to work together to grow the industry and secure the future success of our members.
CCRVC encourages and promotes high operational standards, exceptional customer service and quality outdoor vacation and accommodation experiences.
- Enhanced Campground listing on www.gorving.ca and www.ccrvc.ca
- Featured Listings on the National Reservation System and RV Trip Planner tool at www.gorving.ca
- Park Management Software from www.campgroundbooking.com
- Monthly Newsletters with up to date news on the RV and Camping Industry
- National Buying Group with benefits to each Provincial Campground Member and their Campgrounds
- Exclusive CRA Audit Insurance to combat unexpected audit re-assessments
- Up to a 15% Discount on Commercial Insurance through Holman Insurance
- Partnership with Go RVing Canada, RVDA of Canada and the Canadian Recreational Vehicle Association
- Exclusive Go RVing Canada Campground Marketing Tie-in program available to CCRVC Campgrounds
- Social Media exposure including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Improved website providing information on the Camping & RV Industry while supporting campgrounds across the country.
- Government advocacy national voice on today’s important issues facing your business