The Canadian Camping and RV Council (CCRVC) is the national advocacy voice for Private Campground Associations across Canada.
Some of CCRVC’s current priorities include:
- We are excited to announce that the 3rd Annual Canadian RVing and Camping Week will be held during the week of May 23rd – 28th, 2017. The week will promote and celebrate what Canadian Camping has to offer. Make sure that your Campground joins your fellow members and participate!
- The need for CCRVC’s role as an advocate on behalf of our sector at the Federal level is clear. CCRVC continues to collaborate with Provincial Campground Associations across the country. CCRVC will again be participating in RVDA’s Camping and RV Industry Advocacy Day set for April 6th, 2017.
- To utilize and benefit from the information gathered from the 2015 Economic Impact Study. The study supports CCRVC advocacy initiatives and is a very useful tool for campground owners to better understand their own sectors, conduct negotiations with financial institutions and communicate more effectively with their municipalities.
- CCRVC continues to develop an up-to-date Database of the Canadian Camping Sector including the number of campgrounds, number of campsites, types of campsites and rates.
- National Buying Group with benefits to each Provincial Campground Members
- Improved website providing information on the Camping & RV Industry while supporting campgrounds across the country.
- Government advocacy on today’s important issues facing your business
The Canadian Camping and RV Council is your unified voice in the Canadian RV Industry along with other Industry partners!